General Terms and conditions of Camper Park Lingewaard
- The entrepreneur: Camper Park Lingewaard
- The vacationer: that one that has entered into a contract with entrepreneur concerning a camper spot for a defined time period. The fellow vacationers have been described in the contract as other persons.
- Third party: Any other person, not being a vacationer and/or fellow vacationer.
- Camping aid: Camper
- Information: Written or electronic details concerning the use of the camper spot, the premises and its facilities.
- House rules: The written regulations of house rules concerning the use of the venue and its facilities.
- Concerted price: The fee paid for the use of the touristic spot.
2: Contents of the agreement
- Entrepreneur makes the agreed spot for an agreed period available for the vacationer for recreational purposes. Vacationer therefor has the right to place a camper and stated number of persons on the spot.
- Vacationer is obliged to act after the contract and the rules as stated in the accessory information. Vacationer will make sure that other persons and/or third parties, that visit him, will act after the contract and the rules as stated in the accessory information.
- Vacationer will meet the payment in euros.
- If the vacationer, on the day of arrival, is not able to meet the payment the entrepreneur has the right to deny the vacationer access to the venue. Nevertheless the vacationer is obliged to pay the concerted price to entrepreneur.
4: Use by third party
- Use of the camper or camper spot by a third party is only permitted when entrepreneur has previously given its written approval.
5: Law and regulation
- Vacationer will ensure that the camper positioned by him will comply, internally as well as externally, with all environmental and safety regulations that have been droughted by government law/legislation or entrepreneur.
- LPG installations are only permitted when placed inside of motor vehicles that are approved by the Dutch RDW.
6: Maintenance and landscaping
- Entrepreneur is obliged to keep the venue and its facilities in good condition.
- Vacationer is prohibited from digging, chopping trees, cutting bush, placing antennas, fences or other secretion on the venue premises.
- Entrepreneur is liable and ensured for the legal liability of the entrepreneur other than damages by traumatic injury or death.
- Entrepreneur is not liable for accidents, theft or damage on the premises unless this is caused by a deficiency the entrepreneur can be held accountable for.
- Entrepreneur is not liable for damaged caused by extreme weather or any other form of force majeure.
- Entrepreneur is liable for failure in the utilities until the point of adoption by the vacationer unless the failure is caused by force majeure or after the point of adoption by the vacationer.
- Vacationer is liable for failure in the utilities after the point of adoption by the vacationer unless the failure is caused by force majeure.
- Vacationer is liable for any damaged caused by him, fellow vacationers or third parties, or caused by his fellow vacationers or third parties neglection, that vacationer can be held accountable for.
- Entrepreneur is obliged to take appropriate action after a report by other vacationers.
Artikel 8: Klachten
- A complaint by a vacationer should always be presented to the entrepreneur in written form. The entrepreneur will treat your complaint in all reasonability and justice. If the vacationer does not agree with this the Dutch legal system will be binding.